Your dentist can help determine if your teeth and gums are healthy and also if you are a good candidate for teeth whitening. Our team will also recommend which whitening process will give you natural looking results.
Due to lifestyle changes and a consumption of a variety of foods including beverages like coffee, soda and spicy food, teeth stains are inevitable. Therefore, it is very essential to take proper care of your teeth with regular brushing and flossing. Our team of dentists are experienced in eliminating stains and discoloration without adversely affecting the tooth structure.
If the discoloration or stains on your teeth will not respond well to whitening, your dentist will have other options that will work best for you.
If teeth whitening is a good option for you, in-office whitening will give almost immediate results and teeth whitening trays and gels created by your dentist can be done at home over the span of three days to two weeks.
Professional Teeth Whitening vs. Over-the-counter Teeth Whitening
- It might be tempting to try over-the-counter teeth whitening products, with so many options available. But it is with a professional teeth whitening service, that you get a superior quality result.
- When you visit our practice for a professional teeth whitening service, we use good quality bleaching gels than over-the-counter options.
- We ensure that the teeth whitening procedure is done meticulously by making sure that the bleaching gel doesn’t come in contact with the gums.
- It is also to be noted, that OTC options make use of a ‘one-size fits all’ tray, whereas at our clinic, the trays are moulded to the dimensions of your mouth. In- office whitening is another option which is also an efficient way of teeth whitening.
- Concentration of the material used also differs in Professional Teeth Whitening and OTC Teeth Whitening, which is why the former is always preferred by patients.
Dr. Garima Sinha and Dr. Shamloo can help you decide if an in-office or take-home treatment is right for you. To learn more about teeth-whitening call us today on (215) 564-1025 to schedule a visit!
On the other hand, in-office whitening is the most efficient means of whitening. There are a number of different types used, but the process is very similar for these methods; you can have your teeth whitened in one session and achieve significant results.