What is a CBCT scan?
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is an imaging technology that allows our dentists to evaluate the underlying bone structure, as well as the nerve pathways and surrounding soft tissues. During a CBCT scan, the imaging machine rotates entirely around the patient’s head.
- Less traumatic
- Less costs
- Less time out from work and fun
- Lower doses of radiation
- Better image quality and accuracy
When You Need A Dental Specialist
Offering so many dental services under one roof (from braces to dental implants to cleanings) gives our patients the convenience needed to accommodate their busy lifestyle.
- Convenient – Saves time and effort with scheduling all your dental needs at our single office.
- Team Approach – With all our specialists working together, you can easily be referred and treated by our team member with the most experience for your specific treatment needs.
- Combination of Talents – Our team can work together and collaborate to provide the highest quality dental care.
- Family Dental Care – Our diverse group of specialists can treat all ages of patients, so we can treat all members of your family without the need to go elsewhere.
Allows Us to Help You Quickly
We believe that managing the entire dental care process ultimately benefits the patient. We use a local dental lab that allows us to design appliances that support our patients. Experienced dental technicians use their talent, skill and the latest technology to develop restoration solutions and appliances that meet the needs of our patients. The whole process is about changing lives through a healthy smile.
- Custom color and shading for crowns and veneers made by local artisans
- Beautiful esthetic results
- Highest quality made in the USA
- Quicker service made in Montgomery County, PA